
I spent the weekend with "the family": Buddy, Kim, Adam and Corey. We had way too much fun. Corey was in a rare mood on Sunday morning. He hit the lever on his musical easel toy and starting dancing to "Old MacDonald," so I got out the Wild Hogs soundtrack and put it in the PS2 for him. That got him bouncing around! Gramma says he likes ANY music, but I humbly disagree... he definitely has preferences. He enjoys music with a strong beat that he can bust a move to. He's a rock n' roll kid for sure, and he loved all the classic rock tracks from Wild Hogs.
It will be awesome to play these songs for him in about 10 years. I'm curious to see the reaction. Will he get a wave of nostalgia and start dancing around? Will he be embarrassed and say, "Oh my god, what was I thinking??" Whatever he does, it will be hilarious and adorable, 'cause that's Corey! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment